Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day Ten

Breakfast: Buttermilk Pancakes, Veggie Sausage Patty (the last of this)

Lunch: I went to a baby shower at a restaurant called Citizen Smith. (Which is cute because the baby's last name will be Smith.) I had a delicious roasted tomato soup, and a pecan crusted chicken salad and an iced tea.

Snacks: DR was eating some gumbo with brown rice, and a piece of Irish Brown Bread with butter. I had a bit of this. Cantaloupe and some figs. A little bit of yogurt and granola that I made today. I will post the yogurt recipe next. I made it with my friend EM. It was fun and really easy. Like a science project.

Dinner: The last of the Pumpkin Chowder, a slice of Irish Brown Bread with butter and a salad of lettuce, apple, red onion, yellow tomato, avocado and green bell pepper with Champagne Pear Vinaigrette dressing. Ingredients: Water, Pear Puree (Pears, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid) Pear Concentrate, Pear Essence, Gorgonzola Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Cellulose [Anti-Caking Agent] Natamycin [Preservative]) Champagne Vinegar (Champagne Wine Vinegar, Sulfites), Canola Oil, Brown Sugar, Salt, Chives, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Natamycin. A Glass of Zinfandel

No comments:

Post a Comment